time sheets

We have been looking for a simple  and economical electronic time sheet for
our small office.  One that allows us to put in job number, client and a
brief description of what was done.  Not just "drafting" but a couple of
sentences regarding what was drafted or designed, etc., we had a program
called Key Time Sheets that was great but it blew up with Y2K and the company
went out of business or was bought up and the software in not now supported.
Any help is appreciated.

Mel Slaysman