NDS- Nails CORRECTION

Now that I am in the office, I checked the Wood Handbook, and although I was
in the right ballpark, I had the score wrong.

>From the 1974 Wood Handbook:

"End distance should be no less than 15 times the nail diameter if the end is
stressed or 12 times the nail diameter if unstressed.  Edge distance should
be no less than 10 times nail diameter."

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona