Re: EIT as EOR?

That was the same assumption that I was making.  One other scenario,
however, is that the parameters of the project (i.e. size and type of
structure) don't require it to be designed by a licensed design
professional in that particular state.  For example, if it were a
residential one-family home (i.e. house) that was less than 3500 sq. ft.
in Michigan, then the PE Act in Michigan does not apply.  Thus, an EIT
could design houses in Michigan if they are under 3500 sq. ft.  And I
assume that there are other states that have similar provisions.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI