Structural Software

Title: Message
I know this kind of topic probably has been discussed here before, but I'll bring it up again.

I'm trying to decide between RISA3D and RAM Advanse. I use RISA2D pretty frequently, so RISA3D seems to be easier for get started comparing to RAM.  However I do not have a working demo of RAM, I can only get a video demo of the software, so it's hard to tell.  RAM seems to be richer in features from the look of it.

Any input is appreciated.

Y i   Y a n g  P. E.
Summit Engineering Inc.
Santa Rosa, CA