Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: EIT as EOR?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: EIT as EOR?
- From: "Chris Meyer" <chris.meyer(--nospam--at)shellandmeyer.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:30:09 -0500
Mr. Finley is right (I got about 6 months ahead of myself). I am working under the EOR's supervision. Sorry for the confusion.
Chris (The humbled EIT)
I caught the EIT title also, but am willing (until proven otherwise) to assume that he is acting under the EOR's supervision. I applaud his conscientious attitude. M. David Finley, P.E. Professional Engineering Consultants, Inc. 2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111 Lake City, FL 32025 386-752-6400
- Prev by Subject: Re: EIT as EOR?
- Next by Subject: Re: EIT as EOR?
- Previous by thread: Re: EIT as EOR?
- Next by thread: Re: EIT as EOR?