From: David L. Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com]
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 8:58 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Florida PE

Mr. Wright is correct...

That Florida newsletter is quite sobering reading for those of you who
haven't seen it.

As an interesting sidenote, part of Florida's new continuing education
program includes
A requirement that each license holder sit in on 4 hours of PE board
disciplinary hearings.

Yikes,

David L. Fisher SE, PE
senior principal