Re: EIT as EOR?

Chris-
I appreciate your response to the question I posed. It is important to be clear in a public forum when stating one's qualifications.

I second the comment made by Mr. Finley about your concientiousness.  Following a project as you are doing, to be sure it will perform appropriately, is a trait that will serve you well in future endeavors.  Providing important information you have discovered, to a forum such as this listserver, is also laudable.

Best wishes,
Bill Cain, SE