Steel Fabricator

Title: Message
Can anybody tell me there experiences regarding working for a steel fabricator.  A steel fabricator expressed he interest for me to provide (along with a structural PE) him with fabrication and erection drawings.  I'm not sure about doing this type of work for years, but if it is good experience to work with a steel fabricator, then I would be more interested in doing so.  The fabricator has upcoming work in the same field that I am interested in (schools, parking garages, ect...)

Thanks in advance.

Thomas W. Bodkin, E.I.T.
Carroll Engineering Corporation

tbodkin(--nospam--at)carrollengineering.com

Phone: 215-343-5700 x360
Fax: 215-343-0875