From: M. David Finley, P.E. [mailto:pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net]
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 1:06 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Florida PE

Actually, sitting in on the proceedings is just one method to meet the 4
hour continuing ed requirement on Florida laws and rules.  You can also
attend seminars and take a course online through the Florida Engineering
Society.

M. David Finley, P.E.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111
Lake City, FL  32025