Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Florida PE[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Florida PE
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 11:04:27 EST
Regulations as far was what an engineer can do with their stamp vary from state to state. Per the DC law:
(b) It shall be unlawful for a registered engineer to affix or permit his seal to be affixed to any plans, specifications, or drawings for which he does not assume full responsibility for the adequacy and accuracy thereof.
The law relies on the integrity of the indivual owning the stamp, not who they work for.
Gail S. Kelley, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Florida PE
- Next by Subject: Florida PE
- Previous by thread: Re: Florida PE
- Next by thread: Florida PE