Re: Florida PE-Bureacracy

Two comments about this. First my experience is that one has to take a
test to obtain registration in another state, not just submit experience,
etc.
Secondly, bureaucracy in the U.S. is minimal compared to that in India.
It took me all day long to mail a package from the Delhi post office.
There is the rope line, the was line and about a dozen other lines to
mail one package!

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA