Re: Florida PE-Bureacracy

Stanley,

You are assuming that I was grandfathered to a PE
licence. Far from it. I took the 8hr exam in 1989
(came to the USA in 1988) and passed in the first
attempt scoring 93%. When I applied for registration
with KS, I was asked to sit for the FE exam too!! I
did that in 1995, 25 years after my BS degree, and
passed with a 90% score. I had to produce the
transcripts etc, which I did with strenuous effort.
All these documents are available with the OK Board.
However, the documents which OK Board have, are not
acceptable to the Texas Board. In my opinion, that
attitude is far worse than the beauracracy you seem to
have experienced in India.

Rajendran

=== message truncated ===