RE: Florida PE-Bureaucracy

Check out CE 603 at the University of Alaska. It is web based and offered
twice a year.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Crocker [mailto:paulc(--nospam--at)ckcps.com]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 8:04 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Florida PE-Bureaucracy

"So, at this point with licenses I have obtained and resulting tests that I
have taken and passed, I am to the point that I can essentially get a
license by true reciprocity in every state except California."

Don't forget our colleagues in Alaska.  They require a cold weather
engineering course and exam.  It looks fairly interesting, but the cost is
high, and it is only given 1 or 2 places outside of Alaska.

Paul Crocker, PE, SE