From: Paul Crocker [mailto:paulc(--nospam--at)ckcps.com]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 12:04 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Florida PE-Bureacracy

"So, at this point with licenses I have obatined and resulting tests that I have taken and passed, I am to the point that I can essentially get a license by true reciprosity in every state except California."

Don't forget our colleagues in Alaska.  They require a cold weather engineering course and exam.  It looks fairly interesting, but the cost is high, and it is only given 1 or 2 places outside of Alaska.

Paul Crocker, PE, SE

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org