Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Florida PE-Bureacracy

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

I don't see anything wrong with special TECHNICAL regional requirements. For example, to practice engineering in CA one must be strong in theory of seismicity and earthquake engineering. So, is the "cold regions engineering" for Alaska registration.


 Paul Crocker <paulc(--nospam--at)> wrote:

"So, at this point with licenses I have obatined and resulting tests that I
have taken and passed, I am to the point that I can essentially get a
license by true reciprosity in every state except California."

Don't forget our colleagues in Alaska. They require a cold weather
engineering course and exam. It looks fairly interesting, but the cost is
high, and it is only given 1 or 2 places outside of Alaska.

Paul Crocker, PE, SE

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
* Read list FAQ at:
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at:
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now