RE: Florida PE-Bureacracy

I don't see anything wrong with special TECHNICAL regional requirements. For example, to practice engineering in CA one must be strong in theory of seismicity and earthquake engineering. So, is the "cold regions engineering" for Alaska registration.

Rajendran

 Paul Crocker <paulc(--nospam--at)ckcps.com> wrote:

"So, at this point with licenses I have obatined and resulting tests that I
have taken and passed, I am to the point that I can essentially get a
license by true reciprosity in every state except California."

Don't forget our colleagues in Alaska. They require a cold weather
engineering course and exam. It looks fairly interesting, but the cost is
high, and it is only given 1 or 2 places outside of Alaska.

Paul Crocker, PE, SE

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org

Do you Yahoo!?