Re: Florida PE-Bureacracy

This is where the proposed certification by NCSEA may come into play in
the future.  The intent is to have base certification (which would be
essentially similar to a PE or SE license level...certification of general
knowledge of structural engineering) plus speciality certification for
things like cold weather, high seismic, high wind, etc.  Such a program
would allow states with "special" conditions eventually require one to be
certified in that "special" condition through the NCSEA program before
they could get licensed.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI