Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ASCE7-98 Online Wind Speed Map[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: ASCE7-98 Online Wind Speed Map
- From: Tripp Howard <tripphoward(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:13:03 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone know of a website that that allows you to input a latitude and longitude and have it interpolate the ASCE7-98 wind speed map to give you the design wind speed for that location? I know there is a website that lets you do this for seismic parameters, but haven't seen one for wind speed yet.
Thanks for your help.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now
- Prev by Subject: ASCE 7, Wind Loads on Outside Piping
- Next by Subject: Re: ASCE7-98 Online Wind Speed Map
- Previous by thread: Peculiar Plywood Beams
- Next by thread: Re: ASCE7-98 Online Wind Speed Map