From: Jason Kilgore [mailto:jkilgore(--nospam--at)leok.com]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 4:21 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: latitude and longitude

Tripp Howard's questions reminded me of a problem I've had for some time
now.

Does anyone know of a way to get the latitude and longitude for an address?
A free web-based search would be preferable, but a inexpensive purchased
software package will also work.

Several map sites (www.mapblast.com, for example) used to provide this
information.

----