Re: latitude and longitude

Jason,

DeLorme's Street Atlas can essentially do this plus you get a program that
has ALL the know streets in the U.S. in it so that you can easily find
your own directions to some fly-by-night location.  I have been using the
software from about version 1 or 2.  And you don't have donate part of
your income to Bill Gates!

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI