Re: Florida PE-Bureaucracy

Stan,

Are you saying that, Indians should not complain about beauracracy because of the wide prevelance of it in India and, that they should have gotten used to it? If your answer is in the affirmative, I hope you never complain about anything that frustrates and irritates you in the USA. And, if you are not the complaining type, you would not have made such a big deal about the "day long experience" in an Indian postal center.

Rajendran

 Stanley E Scholl <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com> wrote:

It sounds to me that you are expecting other states to look up your records and forward them to the state you are applying to. It is not reasonable to expect others to do your work. And I say again that one from India is the last who should complain about bureaucracy. Besides the all day trip to mail a package in Delhi, I have had lots of other experiences there and they were all way more bureaucratic than anywhere in this country.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA