Partition on Slab

Hi,

I am looking for the section from the Boyd and Ringo slab-on-grade design
text concerning non loadbearing partitions on slabs. I had the book but
cannot find it in our library and was wondering if someone could fax the
section to me. Fax # 506-459-3954. Thanks.

================================
Mark McCormick, P. Eng.
Structural Engineering
ADI Limited