FRT Engineered Wood Products

Does anyone know if FRT (fire retardant treated) engineered wood products
are available?  I am looking a product that may be used as blocking, such as
Timberstrand LSL.   The application will be joist blocking/ rim board
material.  Trus Joist Macmillan indicates that their products should not be
fire treated.

Thank you,

Emery Ojala, P.E., S.E.