Re: wood anchor bolts

Look at NDS Table 8.2 E for values of anchors in concrete.  these values
consider the failure modes as established in the NDS under wood
connections.  Also, look for reduction in the capacity since most pressure
treated wood is Hem Fir not Doug Fir.  the adjustment value belongs in the
G = 0.43 rather than G =0.5. Hope that helps.
Samir Ghosn, PE
Harris & Associates