From: Padmanabhan Rajendran [mailto:rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 1:23 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Florida PE-Bureaucracy

The notifications following the PE test(1989) and FE test(1995) in Oklahoma included the passing scores as well.

Regarding the national database, NCEES: Texas Board told me (in 1997) that even if my education records were available with the NCEES, it will not be accepted and that I have to go through the "straight jacket" procedure adopted by the Texas PE Board!

Rajendran