Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: AISC k values for wide flanges[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: AISC k values for wide flanges
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:41:42 EST
I know that frustrated feeling "How did I miss that" It is always a challenge; Especially while talking to a contractor about a detail or connection and you notice an error on the plans.
You begin the process of "by the way, after you do those corrections do this one also"
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: AISC k values for wide flanges
- Next by Subject: AISC LRFD Bearing Strength at Bolt Holes
- Previous by thread: RE: AISC k values for wide flanges
- Next by thread: Nailed board diaphragm with gap between