"Cinch anchors"

Hello all,

I think someone may have posted a question on this before, but I don't
remember.  Can anyone clarify what a "cinch anchor" is?  Is there
perhaps a website with additional information?

Thanks in advance,
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
979 N. Blackstone St.
Tulare, CA 93274
PH:  (559) 688-5263
FAX: (559) 688-8893
E-mail:  davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com