Re: Bridges

raju mantripragada wrote:

some friends told me that many bridges in US have
toll for entry and also for exit too.
--- GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

Things aren't that bad yet, although with the budget gap in California someone may give this some thought. I don't know of any bridges that charge you for entering and exiting. There were (and may still be) bridges that charge only if you are going in the east direction over the bridge, but not the west. I remember some of the bridges over the Hudson River north of New York City would charge if you were driving east towards Vermont, but not if you were going west.