From: Krista Doeding [mailto:KristaD(--nospam--at)borm.com]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 11:29 AM
To: 'awcinfo(--nospam--at)afandpa.org'
Subject: NDS-Nails

I am inquiring into an e-mail my boss received from this email address with
the subject line above.  The e-mail appears to be a discussion regarding
NDS-Nails...however there is a reference to a meeting at the end of the
original e-mail.  No details are given other than date, time and location as
Orchard Creek Ballroom?

To be honest my boss is not sure what group AWC is and there was no info in
the email to help solve the mystery.  Could you give me a bit more info
about the group and how my boss came to be on the mailing list?  His name is
George Richards of Borm Associates, Inc.  With regards to the meeting can I
get more information on it's location?

Regards,

Krista Doeding