Stucco Detail

I am designing a masonry pier, about 6 ft. sq., that has a sloping top.
The masonry will step back on a slope of about 1:1 and the surface will
be stucco.  I expect the stucco to be 3/4" - 1" thick.  Is there a need
to put expanded metal lathe in the stucco with a concrete block backup?

Rich

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com