RE: Interaction diagram

Kamal,

Not really any different to a reinforced column section analysis via strain
compatibility, you just have to take into account the pre-strains from the
prestress application.

Pretty unusual to have a pile to be post-tensioned. Do you mean
PRE-tensioned?

Granted that some precast bridge piers are vertically post-tensioned.

If it is post-tensioned, why? Do you have large applied moments? If not, you
are just reducing you available axial capacity by prestressing it.

What is the section shape?

Mark Geoghegan
Honolulu, HI