Re: Brace Connection Moment from Eccentricity

What if the connection is at the top of a column, or not at the mid-height of
the column.  Then the moment wouldn't be V*ec/2.  It would be V*ec if located
at the top of the column, and if somewhere along the column height but not at
the mid-height the moment would be a ratio of the distance from the beam to
the ends of the column.  Anyway, that's the way I see it.
Joseph R. Grill, PE