From: Andrew D. Kester [mailto:andrew(--nospam--at)baeonline.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 7:26 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: steel fabricator

What do you think of the following request from a GC for a project we are
involved on, a design-build?

"Can you delete from the specifications the requirement for the fabricator
to be AISC certified as per XXXX of the specs. Our fabricator will provide
mill certificates and welder's certificates and meet any testing agency
requirements as needed."