From: Andrew D. Kester [mailto:andrew(--nospam--at)baeonline.com]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 12:59 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: lathe with stucco over block

Isn't lathe used with block to prevent tensile stress cracks in stucco?

I also think they usually cut a control joint in the stucco to match the control joints in the masonry, if not more often... I am not sure, stucco is not my specialty.

Andrew Kester, EI
Longwood, FL

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org