RE: Elevated post-tensioned slab cracks

Mark,

The paper was published in 1991 in the ASCE Structural Journal.  I will try
to find the full name of the paper and the issue it was published in.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Mark Geoghegan wrote:

. > Roger,

. > Thank you. I am interested in getting a copy of the TTI research paper.

. > I tried their web site (http://tti.tamu.edu/) but the paper (dated 1990)
. > does not seem to be archived there. Can you give me the full title and I
. > will call TTI and ask for a hard copy.

. > Many thanks

. > Mark Geoghegan
. > Honolulu, HI