RE: Elevated post-tensioned slab cracks

Roger,

I think I found it...

Effects of Banded Post-Tensioning in Prestressed Concrete Flat Slab
by Paul N. Roschke, Member, ASCE, (Asst. Prof. of Civ. Engrg., Texas A&M
Univ., College Station, TX 77843-3136) and Masamichi Inoue, (Grad. Student,
Texas A&M Univ., College Station, TX)

Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 117, No. 2, February 1991, pp.
563-583

Thanks

Mark geoghegan
Honolulu, HI