RE: Elevated post-tensioned slab cracks

Mark,

The paper is, "Effects of Banded Post-Tensioning in Prestressed Concrete Flat
Slab," by Roschke and Inoue, ASCE Structural Journal, February, 1991, pg. 563.

HTH

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Mark Geoghegan wrote:

. > Roger,

. > Thank you. I am interested in getting a copy of the TTI research paper.

. > I tried their web site (http://tti.tamu.edu/) but the paper (dated 1990)
. > does not seem to be archived there. Can you give me the full title and I
. > will call TTI and ask for a hard copy.

. > Many thanks

. > Mark Geoghegan
. > Honolulu, HI