RE: Contractor Errors

Paul,

I agree, that is our standard operating procedure also.
If it came to the contractor hiring his own consultant
to fix the errors, we would typically provide his
engineer with any forces or loads for the specific item.
And we definitely review and approve any modifications
because as you point our, we are ultimately responsible.

Brian Spencer
Tylk Gustafson Reckers Wilson Andrews, LLC
407 South Dearborn, Suite 900
Chicago, IL 60605
bspencer(--nospam--at)tgrwa.com
http://www.tgrwa.com