Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
A welding question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: A welding question
- From: Padmanabhan Rajendran <rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:09:34 -0800 (PST)
After completing a full pentration welded joint with a backing, is the removal of backing and back gouging required? If it is, is it mandatory for a pre-qualified joint?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now
- Prev by Subject: RE: Welding over a Shim Plate
- Next by Subject: who is an expert?
- Previous by thread: Re: R for a steel structure w/ equipments
- Next by thread: steel PL over RC slab