Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Shotcrete / Concrete Questions[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Shotcrete / Concrete Questions
- From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com
- Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:34:19 -0800
Section 5.7.1 from the 89 code showed requirements for minimum concrete cover for reinforcement. For the 99 code this is section 18.104.22.168. Chapter 9 from the 89 code was titled "Repair of Surface Defects" which is now section 5.3.7.
Thomas Hunt, S.E.
|Szuchuan Chang <szchang(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
01/12/2003 02:29 PM
Subject: Shotcrete / Concrete Questions
(2) ACI 506.2-95 page 4 Section 1.4.1 ACI Standard
"ACI 301-89 Specifications for Structural Concrete for Buildings, paragraph
5.7.1 and Chapter 9."
I looked into the section. There isn't this paragraph 5.7.1 in the latest
Q: What was it about? Do you have an older version of this code?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Shotcrete / Concrete Questions
- Next by Subject: Simplified Static Force Procedure
- Previous by thread: RE: Shotcrete / Concrete Questions
- Next by thread: lathe with stucco over block