RE: Please inform me how to get NBS SP 557 standard

Your return address indicates NORTH KOREA, is this correct?
-----Original Message-----
From: 이성면 [mailto:hydroyi(--nospam--at)kopec.co.kr]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 11:50 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Please inform me how to get NBS SP 557 standard

I am a civil engineer working on the design of the nuclear power plants in Korea. I am interested in the load combination and load factor for the Ultiamte Strength Design in the structural design of the nuclear power plant.
So, I am curious about how the load combination and load factor were determined. According to the ASCE 7, the load combination and load factor are referred to the NBS SP 577 titled 'Development of a probability-based load criterion for American National Standard A58.1.' I can't get the standard in Korea. Please tell me how to get the standard.

Thanks.