Dynamic Analysis

I am designing a 3 story reinforced concrete structure having 4 meter story heights.
There is a hot water tank at the top of the building with a weight of nearly 110 tons.
The weight of the structure itself is about 300 tons.

My question is about the dynamic analysis of the frame type structure + water tank interaction. There are some dynamic analysis references about water storage tanks such as FEMA 368 or ACI.
But in this problem the theoredical backround differs from those given in standart references as there will be an interaction.

Any comment would be appreciated.

Bulent Deveci

Internet'e Turk Nokta Net'in ISDN hizmeti ile bağlanın, hızınızı ikiye katlayın!
http://abonelik.turk.net/