From: TB [mailto:krill(--nospam--at)dedot.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 4:55 PM
To: SEAINT
Subject: Design load for building in flood regions

I have been asked to design a new residential building located in a flood
zone.  After reviewing the provisions of chapter 31 of CBC,
Section 3110.2 refer to hydrodynamic ....and, impact loads....or approved
national standards.  Can anyone shed some light on how I can quantify these
load?

Thanks,

TB

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp