From: Oshin Tosounian [mailto:oshin(--nospam--at)kcematrix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 4:31 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Fences over 6' - CBC 2001

Is it true that fences of any material over 6 feet need to be designed under
the new CBC? Such as, metal picket fences or gates.

Table 16-O of the 1998 listed only masonry and concrete fences over 6 feet.

Thanks in advance.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
Los Angeles, CA

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp