Re: HVFA Concrete

Nels,

I did not see any publications with design procedures, etc after searching
through my 2002 ACI MCP or after doing a publication search on ACI's
website (under the Publications:ACI Journals menu option).  I would
recommend tossing that question ACI's way at techinq(--nospam--at)concrete.org.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI