From: Bülent Deveci [mailto:bulentdeveci(--nospam--at)turk.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 1:36 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Dynamic Analysis

I am designing a 3 story reinforced concrete structure having 4 meter story
heights.
There is a hot water tank at the top of the building with a weight of nearly
110 tons.
The weight of the structure itself is about 300 tons.

My question is about the dynamic analysis of the frame type structure +
water tank interaction. There are some dynamic analysis references about
water storage tanks such as FEMA 368 or ACI.
But in this problem the theoredical backround differs from those given in
standart references as there will be an interaction.

Any comment would be appreciated.

Bulent Deveci

Internet'e Turk Nokta Net'in ISDN hizmeti ile baglanin, hizinizi ikiye
katlayin!
http://abonelik.turk.net/