RE: Design load for building in flood regions

Refer to ASCE 7, Section 5.3.3 for "loads during flooding". ASCE 24-98,
Flood Resistant Design and Construction may also be of some use as a design
reference, although it does not provide load formulas but references ASCE
7-95.

William C. Sherman, PE
CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311