Re: bomb shelter

>I am an engineer in a far away land, and I have been asked by my superior
>great engineer to design a bomb shelter made of reinforced concrete.
Check with the USAF <http://www.af.mil/> they'll need to know exactly
what bomb you plan to withstand, who your superior great engineer is and
exactly where the bomb shelter is located. You might also want to let the
Air Force know when your boss will be on site in case they have any
questions or deliveries.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw