From: Bülent Deveci [mailto:bulentdeveci(--nospam--at)turk.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 1:36 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Dynamic Analysis

I am designing a 3 story reinforced concrete structure having 4 meter story
heights.
There is a hot water tank at the top of the building with a weight of nearly
110 tons.
The weight of the structure itself is about 300 tons.

My question is about the dynamic analysis of the frame type structure +
water tank interaction. There are some dynamic analysis references about
water storage tanks such as FEMA 368 or ACI.
But in this problem the theoredical backround differs from those given in
standart references as there will be an interaction.

Any comment would be appreciated.

Bulent Deveci

Internet'e Turk Nokta Net'in ISDN hizmeti ile baglanin, hizinizi ikiye
katlayin!
http://abonelik.turk.net/

****************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer******************

delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver
and notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you
or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this
do not relate to the official business of The Shaw Group Inc. or its
subsidiaries shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
The Shaw Group Inc.
http://www.shawgrp.com