Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: NBS Pub 577[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: NBS Pub 577
- From: "Pat Symons" <psymons(--nospam--at)tlowell.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:53:45 -0800
|KEDO Nuclear Power Plant Units 1&2|
The KEDO nuclear power plant construction Project is to build two units of 1,000MWe pressurized light water reactor plant (Sinpo Unit 1&2) in Kumho, Hamkyongnam-Do, North Korea.
I find that interesting.....
From: Wollmershauser Richard (wr) [mailto:WOLLRIC(--nospam--at)us.hilti.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 1:37 PM
Subject: NBS Pub 577First for those of you out there lurking as well as asking, KOPEC is the nuclear agency for South Korea.The NBS 577 publication is 222 pages long and out of print. It can possibly be ordered from Global Documents - www.global.ihs.com
Richard E. Wollmershauser
Director Technical Services, Hilti, Inc.
Tel: (918) 252-6571
Fax: (918) 252-6347
- Prev by Subject: NBS Pub 577
- Next by Subject: RE: NBS Pub 577
- Previous by thread: NBS Pub 577
- Next by thread: RE: NBS Pub 577