RE: NBS Pub 577

>The KEDO nuclear power plant construction Project is to build two units of
>1,000MWe pressurized light water reactor plant (Sinpo Unit 1&2) in Kumho,
>Hamkyongnam-Do, North Korea.
>
>I find that interesting.....
Check it out a little further. The light water units were agreed to in
1994 and are under construction. <http://www.kedo.org/> The US, Japan and
ROK are building the units jointly with help from other countries. The
actual most prominent plant on the KOPEC page is the Ulshin unit, which
is a South Korean plant.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw